Thank you so much simpleek for nominating my blog for the Liebster Blog Award! Keep up the good work with your blog; your posts are definitely fun to read. I haven’t always had the time to write as much as I’d like to this college semester, and I’ve always felt like not many people would be interested in the topics I wanted to write about, so it took me awhile to start a blog. But to know that there are people who actually read and enjoy what I write makes me really happy.
About the Award: The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The rules for accepting the Liebster Blog Award are:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
- Reveal your blog picks.
- Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my picks! I don’t quite have five yet, but here are the latest great blogs to have caught my eye.
- simpleek – from anime to video games to fashion, this blog covers many interesting topics and I really enjoy reading this blog because we share so many of the same interests and opinions.
- THAT Shoujo Manga Blog – I’ve gotta give respect to the new shojo blogs out there, and this is definitely one of the best. I love the unique perspective through which the blog analyzes love and shojo manga.
- Gagging on Sexism – I enjoy discussing sexism in the media, and I really love that this blog covers depictions of women in anime and Disney movies, which I really enjoy reading about because I’m more familiar with those media than live-action films. I also love that this blog doesn’t just polarize content as ‘good’ or ‘bad’ depictions of women, and instead thinks critically about the topic.
And here is the award! Enjoy!